Our objective is mainly to focus ourselves and be dedicated members to the community generally in our neighbourhoods, in schools, adult community and especially homes for the orphanages as well as the aged ones. As volunteers we want to offer some of our time, effort, financial resources, and most importantly our compassion in recognizing community needs and try to advocate to solutions.
- the opportunity to build teamwork through community service;
- offer an active, experiential learning environment for members, their families and the younger generations;
- appropriate handling & distribution of Club’s logistics, donations and sponsored items;
- exposure to under-resourced communities and families;
- organize social and recreational activities for members, their families and communities alike.
BizTagClub realizes the importance of exposing its members and families especially the younger generations to what is referred to as networking on a positive note, and educating ourselves the values of serving the community or socializing generally for the benefits of the less fortunate. Indirectly also, we believe that it is through such noble programs, BizTagClub members who are of different background or industry get to meet and reward themselves by exchanging business prospects among themselves.