The last week of Syawal, my itinerary was still filled with invitations from friends and relatives alike ….. an obligation I wud usually fulfill …. after all, its been our family’s tradition to convoy and visit all our aunts’ and uncles’ residences before Syawal ends ….. as re-iterated always, being the eldest means having to lead my beloved brothers, sisters, cousin bros and cousin sis, nieces, nephews, in-laws, etc …..
Program flow at every house we went beraya :-
1) Zikir Selawat Munajat (everyone)
2) Doa selamat/sejahtera (the bigger boys (nephews) to take turns including Qayyum)
3) Doa makan (the younger boys to take turns at each house)
4) Lepas jamu selera – thanking the host (speech by Kak Yong)
5) Ucap balas by wakil tuan rumah
6) Laungan selawat ke atas Nabi (Quddus, Qadir, Qabid to take turns)
7) Bersalaman & bersurai
Yuummmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sangat sangat …………….