Fatigue

Fatigue – thats how I am feeling right now …. its already 5.45pm. Another meeting ….. hadoi!

Usually I am ok.  Why fatigue?  One of the hardest term to define.  I do feel so tired, weary, exhausted and lack of energy.  Coz its fasting month? Not really.  My arithmetic calculation indicates that I am somewhat 60% exhausted physically, and the remaining 40%, emotionally.

I’ve been running around like a mad and handicapped dog (woof woof bark bark) trying to ensure things are smooth ……. cant think straight, mood zerorised, my silly mind becoming sillier ….. I remembered, I forgot, I remembered, I forgot again, I recalled, damn I forgot again …… shucks😦

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: