Ooooh penat nya! Just finished with laundry, cleaning dishes and the house as well. Nak take five jap. Let’s see, what shall I feature for everyone this morning (jap lagi nak cook lunch pulak ni so I’d better be quick hehehehe).
1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose among 3 rooms ; (a) A room full of raging fires ; (b) A room yang ada assassins with loaded guns ; (c) A room with hungry lions that havent eaten for 6 months or so.
2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for 5 minutes. Finally she hangs him. But half an hour later, they both went out together and enjoyed a romantic candle light dinner! How can this be?
3. What is black when you buy it? Red when you use it? And turns grey when you throw it away?
4. Can you name three consecutive days without using Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursday, Fridays, Saturdays or even Sundays?
5. This is an unusual paragraph. I’m curious how quickly you can find out what is unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! But it is unusual though. Study and think. If you work at it a bit, you might find out what’s odd about this paragraph.
C’mon lets have some fun here, give yourself a break, be a sport and participate hehehehe. Write your answers in the comments box. I’ll provide the correct ones later!
1. The lions. They died due to hunger.
2. The woman is a photographer.
4. Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow.
5. The letter “e” is not used at all in the entire paragraph!