As how I see it …………….
* Throw out non-essential numbers including age, weight & height. I paid my doctors to worry about them anyway.
* Keep cheerful friends, the grouchy ones will pull me down.
* Keep learning – the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. I wont let my brain idle, coz an idle mind is the workshop for the devil named Alzheimer’s.
* I want to enjoy only the simple things in life.
* I will laugh often (thats naturally me), and laugh till I gasp for breath.
* Tears do happen, & when it does, I’ll endure, grief awhile, then move on.
* The only person who will be with me through my entire life is MYSELF!
* I’ll surround myself with people and things I love – family, friends, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, whatever!
* MY HOME IS MY REFUGE!
* I’ll cherish my health. If its good, I’ll preserve it. Otherwise, I’ll improve it. If I can’t, I’ll get professional help.
* Dont take guilt trips.
* I’ll tell the people I love, that I love them, at every opportunity.
I will always remember ……………………..
* That my life is not measured by the number of breaths I take, but by the moments that took my breath away!
A true reflection of Dib Mossavi’s mind, heart & soul